Friday, February 10, 2012

My First Completed Mini Album

I signed up to make a mini album over at Scraps of Color. I knew this was going to be a BIG challenge for me. I was assigned a partner and we swapped our bucket lists. Each page had to be dedicated to one item on their bucket list. The creativity was really not flowing for me at first. As the due date got closer I started to panic because all I had were background and nothing else. Finally I had some concrete ideas and then it was on... My swap partner wanted to go to Mardi Gras, visit the Pyramids in Egypt, Jetski, Attend fashion Week in NY, go to Carnival in Jamaica, attend a taping of Martha Stewart, go to Hershey Factory and make her own Hershey Bar, get in a hot air balloon, take a tour of the White House, and visit Paris, France.
















1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete