Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Start

Wow I can't believe its been 5 months since I posted. I am going to try and do better. There is no excuse for my laziness. Today I created a card to enter into tow challenges. The first challenge is called the Leftover Challenge on SOC. You could not use anything new not even for the card base. I have so much stuff that I could make a card a day for at least a year and still have stuff leftover!! I am also entering this card on the Classy Card Sketch Challenge. I had fun with this one and I used one of my favorite color combinations. I really like the purples, golds, and maroons. It says to me fall is coming. To end I am putting in writing that I am going to post at least once a week until the end of the year! Now that its official who's gonna hold me to it??!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to use those leftovers and the sketch. In just in time!

    ReplyDelete